As we all know, there are patients who cannot access the best of care for
Arthritis and Immunological diseases due to financial constraints. One of
the prime objectives of this trust is to provide direct and indirect care
for the needy by free/subsidized treatment supplemented with free
- At CRICR, a free clinic is organized for the benefit of the
non-affordable patients, and available free medicines are dispensed from
the trust drug bank.
- The trust tries to help the patients who find it difficult to
proper diagnosis and management of their diseases in the following ways:
- Evaluate their need for support through counseling by
Worker through a standardized preformed checklist.
- Trust recommends and extends suitable support to these
- Free consultation / subsidized diagnostic tests,
facilities, etc. from ChanRe Rheumatology & Immunology Center &
Research / ChanRe Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Disbursal of drugs free of cost to the non-affordable
the trust drug bank as per the prescriptions of the doctors in CRICR.
- Creation of specific disease support funds and to expand
- Direct donor participation initiatives
Current Achievements (Year 2023)
Till the current year 2023, the trust has extended monetary and drug
support to the economically deprived patients with the major contribution
from partnering organization CRICR as follows:
- Total number of patients on support: 220 under the free
- Support for free consultations: more than Rs. 6,00,000/-
- Support for subsidized/free investigation: approximately Rs.
- Support for Treatment: Free Drug Dispensing from Drug Bank
- Identification and collaboration with other donors / donor
organizations for further support to patients.